Website Data Protection and Privacy Statement
1. Khrome (UK) Limited (referred to as "We", "Us"
and "Our") are a company based at Unit 9, The Circle, Queen
Elizabeth Street, London, SE1 2JE. Our principal activities are the manufacture
and merchanting of a wide variety of commercial and industrial equipment.
This statement describes Our policy and practices regarding Our processing
of Personal Information on Our Website, www.khrome.eu (the "Site").
2. "Personal Information" means information relating to a living
individual who can be identified from that information, or from that information
together with other information that is held by or is likely to be held
3. It is Our Policy to ensure that we comply with all relevant statutory
requirements to safeguard your Personal Information including the Data
Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") and the eight Data Protection
Principles contained in the Act. We monitor Our internal procedures periodically
to ensure Our compliance.
4. It is Our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that the Personal
Information held by Us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take
all necessary steps to implement this policy. All Our employees and data
processors who have access to Personal Information are obliged to respect
the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
5. You can access the Site home page and browse the Site without disclosing
any Personal Information.
6. In order to provide you with the services we offer via the Site, however,
(such as fulfilling product orders, sending out catalogues and responding
to customer queries) We may need to obtain, use and store certain Personal
Information about you. In addition, We may use your Personal Information
to compile and analyse data to help us to improve Our services, products
and/or the Site and to inform you about Our products and services, including
special offers and other information that you may find useful. Information
about Our products and services may be provided to you by post, telephone,
email and/or fax. We may also wish to share your Personal Information
with third parties in order that they may promote their products and/or
services to you.
7. By providing your Personal Information you consent to our using it
for the purposes described in paragraph 6 above unless you notify Us that
you do not want your Personal Information to be used in this way. Whenever
you are asked by Us to provide Personal Information you will have the
opportunity to tick a box to indicate that you do not wish your Personal
Information to be used for the purposes described in paragraph 6 above.
8. In addition, you may notify Us at any time that you do not wish Us
to use your Personal Information for any or all of the purposes described
in paragraph 6 above by contacting Our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
We will abide by your wishes. In addition, please contact Us using these
details if you would like Us to correct any Personal Information held
by Us that you believe to be incorrect.
9. If you want to know what Personal Information We hold about you, please
write to Our Data Protection Officer at Unit9, The Circle, Queen Elizabeth
Street, London, SE1 2JE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your
request must be accompanied by a cheque for £10.00. We may ask you
to provide further information and/or evidence of your identity to enable
us to comply with your request.
10. Personal Information about you may be transferred to countries outside
the European Economic Area which may not have adequate data protection
laws. In providing your Personal Information you consent to such a transfer.
In addition, if you put Personal Information on publicly available parts
of the Site, this will be accessible to persons in countries outside the
European Economic Area.
11. We will monitor compliance with the provisions of the Act by third
party processors of the Personal Information held by Us on an ongoing
12. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites that are not owned
by Us. We are not responsible for the content of such sites or for the
may collect or place on your computer.
13. We regard Our databases of customer information (which will include
your Personal Information) as a valuable asset. Should We sell or transfer
any of Our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such
databases of information to third parties. In addition, such a transfer
or sale may mean that your Personal Information is transferred to countries
outside the European Economic Area. In providing your Personal Information
you consent to such use of your Personal Information.
14. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children and
you must be 18 years of age or older to register with Us.